The first three portaits are nice; the wall looks well-made,with very even grout lines, well-formed bricks that were obviously made by a quality brick makeing factory, and the first three photos have nice,even lighting that shows the wall's solidity and conveys a feeling of rock-solid masonry work that will last for decades more. The girl in the background is nice too, although she's off-center a bit and competes for attention with the bricks.
Portrait six is nice too, but in that one the wall appears darker,and more moody, but on balance, the girl in the lower left hand side of the frame looking up and to the right focuses attention on the fine grout work the wall possess. Overall, if I were the stonemason who layed the bricks, I would proudly frame these portraits and display them.
The other shots, what numbers would those be? let's see-- four,five,seven and eight I would guess, are good too.