Photos NOT OK to edit
melancon.jpg

aceves6.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

hacker.jpg

hacker2.jpg

bump.jpg

bump2.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...These are all with my new D200...still working out the features and such.

Is there any way you could post the ISO/Shutterspeed/aperture of these?

Well, they are pretty good, however, some of them look rather soft. Particularly the first 4 or so.

The ones more in the daytime (the later ones) seem to be sharper, perhaps your shutter speed was higher on those?

Also, number two looks really flat and possibly underexposed, I would recommend working on that one in PP and try to give it a bit more pop.

Distance was an issue for some of these...For #2, the Shutter was 1/320 (I had the ISO Set at 100...probably should've bumped it up)...1-3 were shot from farther than the last ones...From #4-on they were either shot at 1/1000, or 1/1500 with the ISO at 320...I can definitely see the difference with the faster shutter speed...and the higher ISO is unnoticeable...

The aperture on all of them were F/2.8...Exposure varies, but not too much.

How do you suggest making #2 sharper? I'm not GREAT with photoshop, but I'm alright...

I think the big scribble across the middle is a little 'overkill', go for something a little more subtle.

good lord man....that;s some watermark.

nice compositions...as mentioned, a couple look a little soft.

#6 is a good shot....nice job!

-biscuit-

That's a nice watermark, very subtle..

They are quite nice, you've got some good poses although as NateWagner said few posts down 2 is underexposed.

I prefer the ones with faster shutter speed. Blurred hand and legs don't work for me.

the scribble across the center hurts my eyes and makes it impossible to give ANY opinion on your photos.

Why the huge scribble? Are you afraid someone will use your photos in some publication or something? I doubt it. They are pretty soft.

How about just a small watermark along the bottom or something if you need to tag your photos? Something not so distracting. :confused:

Before when I just put my name, and copyright in the bottom corner or something people would steal them...What they do is print them out and have the player sign it, and someone actually took credit for my work when I was standing right next to him. Needless to say I gave him an earful.

I haven't been able to come up with something subtle, but at the same time protects my photos. If anyone here can design something for me I would greatly appreciate it...

I think that you could go with something more like this in your watermark approach. It is across the main attraction of the photo so it would impossible to cut out but it is small enough so as not to detract too much from the photo. (I used that link because I just read that thread but you should get the idea)

i just made mine you should try to make is see-through or use that big one smaller and tuck it like under a bat or arm that way its hard to get rid of

watch this for a good way that wont ruin the pic even if its big

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back