Some recent blah, blah, blah

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It looks like every time I get a few hours off the weather bites although yesterday I managed to get a few shots in the 10 minutes of sunshine I saw. I'm getting restless and want to shoot something exciting soon.

lynde18dec20051035.jpg

lynde18dec20051026.jpg

lynde17dec20051008.jpg

lynde17dec20050989.jpg

lynde17dec20050986.jpg

guild17dec20059632.jpg

I NEED SOME SUN !!

Eric

We don't ... as long as we get AIRIC pics of this quality!
Not matter what the weather is like, your photos remain BRILLIANT.
That squirrel photo is absolutely exceptional. I only ever see them from afar, running away like crazy! (And if they don't run, they're roadkill already :cry: ).

And that bird feeding on the berry or what it is --- artistically feeding, I should add!

What do YOU need the sun for?
For your soul. Yes. I see that.
But for your photos?
Not really....!!!!! ;)

Corina,

Thanks for the chuckle :biglaugh:I needed that.

LaFoto said:
That squirrel photo is absolutely exceptional. I only ever see them from afar, running away like crazy! (And if they don't run, they're roadkill already :cry: ).

What do YOU need the sun for?
For your soul. Yes. I see that.
But for your photos?
Not really....!!!!! ;)

For my soul...and better pictures.

Eric

AIRIC said:
...and better pictures.

That ... no. They are really good as they are. Even in horizontal snow falls you still manage to get great photos!

the third one made me laugh!!! it is amazing :D

#2 is just awesome, i love this shot. the last is interesting also, nice capture, is this a depiction of atlas or hermes or something?

wonderful set!

Thanks again. I hibernated in the basement yesterday afternoon cleaning and getting caught up on things only to go upstairs and find out it was really sunny and nice, doh! One of these days I will get some nice rays.

Eric

Nice shots Airic! I know how you feel, heading out to Dave's place yesterday, it was sunny here in Grimsby, and slowly got darker and gloomy as I headed south! I was not happy!

Thank Marsh must be frozen solid now?

Great series - the special one for me is the jay getting ready to swallow his food - nice capture! :D

I love all your critter shots, though. :thumbup:

Gheesh Eric. They look pretty good to me. The last one there looks like it was taken in my turf. Awesome as always buddy.
I am getting the same feeling . I leave for work, and it is dark, and when I get off work it is dark. Im needing to get out....bad.

Great shots as always! love ya work
thanks for sharing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back