DSC_68811259w-1.jpg

DSC_66691249w-1.jpg

DSC_7305w.jpg

DSC_64101220w2-1.jpg

DSC_68001257w.jpg

DSC_63391218w.jpg

the whole lot of them are in here...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/recent_photos

and a trek to watch some of the first practice round at the US Open Golf Tournament are in here... (some shots of Tiger Woods)

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/2007_us_open

best to all!

Always the best!

#5.

These are amazing! I love #4, it makes me giggle. He is sure singing at the top of his lungs. :D

Wow, I was starting to go into withdrawal from not having seen any of your pics of late. It was well worth the wait...these are, as always, jawdroppingly detailed and well composed shots. I love the vibrant red on the woodpecker in #1, the dof you chose in #2, the funny 'face' you caught in #4, and you snapped the shutter at the perfect moment in #5. I really like the composition of #6 too.

Great to see you posting again. Have you been doing lots of travelling?

I love bird photography, and theese are very inspirational, I love em all. !!

Deano

Your shots never cease to amaze me! The lovely soft green in the background of so many of your shots is really something. (Not to mention of course the tack sharp subjects)

Stunning images as always Sir Ray. :thumbup::thumbup:

thanks so much everyone!

Wow, I was starting to go into withdrawal from not having seen any of your pics of late. It was well worth the wait...these are, as always, jawdroppingly detailed and well composed shots. I love the vibrant red on the woodpecker in #1, the dof you chose in #2, the funny 'face' you caught in #4, and you snapped the shutter at the perfect moment in #5. I really like the composition of #6 too.

Great to see you posting again. Have you been doing lots of travelling?

We have been camping on weekends Anti., and busy with everything during the week., trying to find a place for this weekend, I am guessing everything is full.

Your photos are always a real treat. I do look forward to your posts as well.

So how to you sneak those hand painted water colors in behind those birds? ;)

Fantastic as always Ray...I love looking at your images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back