hemjesti
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2011
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Dallas, Texas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys - how are you? i've had a nikon D700 for about 2 months now. I keep reading these things about Shutter Speed, Apeture and stuff, and i see this.
Focal Length and Exposure time.
Where do i find these. I am so frustrated by this. I see others taking these amzing pictures with the 24-70 2.8 but mine, they're just so/so --- sometimes they're great, sometimes they're a little off.
i wanted to know where to check or adjust these settings and also, get feed back on white cards. any thoughts?
Let me thank you in advance for any time you take to answer me. Or if you want to tell me i'm too dumb to even own this camera, that'd be okay too. I've included one of my shots, in hopes to curb that comment though. ;-) thank you again for any insghit or feedback. feel free to point me to a link or whatever.
http://coolclicksphotography.com/sample/DSC_5312-2a1.jpg
Focal Length and Exposure time.
Where do i find these. I am so frustrated by this. I see others taking these amzing pictures with the 24-70 2.8 but mine, they're just so/so --- sometimes they're great, sometimes they're a little off.
i wanted to know where to check or adjust these settings and also, get feed back on white cards. any thoughts?
Let me thank you in advance for any time you take to answer me. Or if you want to tell me i'm too dumb to even own this camera, that'd be okay too. I've included one of my shots, in hopes to curb that comment though. ;-) thank you again for any insghit or feedback. feel free to point me to a link or whatever.
http://coolclicksphotography.com/sample/DSC_5312-2a1.jpg