What's new

Some shots from my Rollei

Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
764
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot on Kodak Ektar 100 using a Rolleicord IV TLR at Mayfield Park in Austin Texas. Scanned using an Epson V750 at 6800 dpi. I wanted to do some processing at work but my laptop can not handle the file sizes so as I get through them tonight on my desk top, I will post more up. Hope you enjoy



Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr
 
This looks like a beautiful place! This image is showing up a tad overexposed on my monitor, but it could be from the scan OR my monitor.... How do you like that Epson? I really need to buckle down and find a replacement, and I'm comfortable with the Epson name, if I can get some reviews on it. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing some more from this roll! I'm fairly sucky at composing with square format, so I admire folks who pull it off!
 
my monitor may need to be re calibrated which I should have done before hand really. Im suppose to make 17x22 prints of these for a class (well 15x15 for me) so I need to make sure that everything is calibrated correctly before hitting the printer.

Ive used the Epson sparingly but so far it seems to do a great job. Biggest issue for me is making sure the darn thing is clean since its up at school.

Im still trying to figure things out with composing in medium format haha. it can be a bit odd changing between the formats.
 
Well done. It's showing up overexposed on my monitor also, but I think it works. It's a sort of timeless, dreamy subject and composition, and overexposed Ektar often has those 'dreamy' delicate colors - as opposed to the intense colors it gets when it's exposed correctly.

I love me some 6x6 medium format :)
 
Very nice, especially #3, 6, and 7.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom