What's new

Some shots of my recent arts festival-56K warning!

terri39 10

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
36,813
Reaction score
9,607
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had an arts festival weekend before last. I had the camera along this time, to get some booth shots I needed for upcoming applications, and I had some fun walking around getting more pictures of the event. :) Pentax MZ-S, Fuji Provia slide film.



Here is my booth. Wide angle lens here. ;) I use old wine cases for my art bins; they work great!

booth.jpg


Another angle. I like to have several old cameras on display. People seem to love coming in and talking about them, remembering what they had in their families growing up. It’s fun!
booth1.jpg



The crowds arrive.
crowd.jpg



The bands start to play.
band.jpg



Some people would rather ride than walk.
littleboy.jpg



She wasn’t interested in bromoils.

littlegirl.jpg



Pretty in pink.
prettyinpink.jpg



I lurked in the back and caught a few shots of browsers. These folks bought what they are studying on the wall here: “Above the Fair”.
customers.jpg



Thanks for looking! :)
 
very cool. looks like you have a nice cozy setup wherever you go. i saw a bunch of these canopies downtown saturday at an artshow and learned there are not cheap.

hope you did well.

i like the shots of people visiting and passing by....are you saying you actually own and shot a digital camera? shame shame shame!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Admin 🛠️
  • #3
No, I shot with Provia slide film, Johnny. Look again. ;)

It's great stuff for what I was doing, though. The people shots were with my 135 lens; I was lurking in the back of the tent focused on the tent opening. hee hee hee It's great people-watching. :)

Yep, I love the E-Z ups, but they aren't cheap. Mine has finally paid for itself, but it took a few shows. :lol: Some things you can't get around; virtually all these festivals demand a 10x10 tent, plus they protect your art if it starts to drizzle.

But this is the first time we used pegboard for the side walls - gosh, it made setup so easy! :thumbup:
 
I really like your set up, it looks great. #6 is my favorite :D I really like the colors in #5 too! :thumbsup:
 
Nice setup and series terri :) I'd love to see some of the shots that are hanging up inside the tent, I'm sure they're wonderful. I just love the submissions for the auction you've submitted!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Admin 🛠️
  • #7
eromallagadnama said:
Nice setup and series terri :) I'd love to see some of the shots that are hanging up inside the tent, I'm sure they're wonderful. I just love the submissions for the auction you've submitted!
Thanks, Amanda! It's the same stuff I bore everyone with around here, over in the gallery. Only more of it. ;)

I really like the colors in #5 too! :thumbsup:
Apparently I had JonMikal convinced I was shooting digital, Alison. :biglaugh:

I know he meant it in a nice way. :mrgreen:
 
Drooool! Damn, I would LOVELOVELOVE to see a gallery with your stuff. *stalking fan of Terri's work*:drool:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Admin 🛠️
  • #9
elsaspet said:
Drooool! Damn, I would LOVELOVELOVE to see a gallery with your stuff. *stalking fan of Terri's work*:drool:
awww.... you're really too kind, Cindy. Thank you for that. :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom