Comments per req:
1. A nice silhouette, and I like the glow on her hair, but the blown area from the sun image left and the pole are very distracting. I think this would have been a much stronger image if were composed such that the land going across the image at her neck-level weren't there, but just a tighter crop on her head/shoulders would improve things significantly.
2. Good work on the exposure here; you've got some over-bright areas on her forearm shirt-front, but not too bad. I assume the artifacting is simply a result of compression?
3, 4. Not really fond of either of these. They are far too high-key for my taste, looking like a single, too-strong on-camera flash was used. The detail is washed out her skin in large areas.
Overall, some good work, but with room for improvment. Keep at it, and don't forget to level your images in post.
Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.
~John