Some skate shots

Starskream666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't posted in a while but me and my friends have built some ramps etc on an old building site so it has encouraged me to take some photos

This is just a snapshot but the exposure is good

I like #1! I used to skate so I'm biased, though. #2 would have looked a bit better if you were right next to him, looking along the concrete as he was doing the stall. # 3 is nice although some people will probably think the right side of his face is actually a bit overexposed. Cool shots, though.

try shooting a wallie or whatever over the ramp in #1 again, but get really low and use a long lens from the side in good light.
So many people use like only fisheye in skating pictures that shooting with anything else makes your photo already significantly better. When there's plenty of room like it looks like it is there, try shooting long.

You nailed the action in the first one; with the second one you might play around with adjusting the contrast and crop the right side - I'd lose the edge of that tree and the telephone pole (or change your vantage point so there's not so much space to the right).

Aye after looking at #3 from a different angle on my monitor the right side is bit over exposed haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back