What's new

Some test shot with the Tamron 70-200 Di USD VC

Currently saving my pennies for this lens haha
 
This blows my mind, I had a 17-50 Tamron f/2.8 VC that was just terrible wide open. Your 70-200 is tack sharp.

Roger Cicala at lensrentals.com wrote that selling off ALL of the OLD, non-VC Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lenses was one of the biggest blunders he ever made, because the new VC models sucked so bad....the lens was significantly redesigned he said, between the two versions...now, he does extensive research before he does automatic "upgrades".
 
:banghead::banghead::banghead: Why ow why do mods move threads about gear talk to a general gallery. Specifically one that pertains to Nikon d7100/d600.

Derrel, I have the old 17-50 F2.8 non VC and it can be had pretty cheap and it is a pretty darn good lens for the price!
 
For the record, I'm pretty sure they still make the non-VC version. I think they realized their mistake-I got one new this past February. Even still, great lens for $500. Now to add this 70-200...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom