Some Toronto Buildings

andrew99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ajwalker.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some of my first architecture pics, I took them this past weekend in Toronto, Canada. Nikon D40 with Sigma 10-20mm lens.

2280936336_14fd869725_b.jpg

2280942164_10714efe3d_b.jpg

2280150053_15ea31aeab_b.jpg

Thanks for looking, and any comments/tips/suggestions are welcome!

Nice shots, but hmmm, they look awful familiar lmaooo

Haha, I should have replaced the first one with a pic of the CN Tower to cover all the cliche's! :D

On the first two, I find it a bit jarring that you only shot the tops of the buildings (just my personal taste). I like the pov in the third one though...I usually shoot from the third level of the Eaton Centre, but I like the perspective from where you shot on the second level.

I agree with antarctican, it is a bit strange to see only the top of the buildings, But it really distrurbs me only on the first one. I think that the second picture works. And the third pic is great... Though i can't really say that it makes me want to go to Toronto!

Thanks for the tips -- I wasn't sure what was weird about the first one, I thought maybe too much sky. The reason I took them like that is because the foreground was ugly, so I tried to take the pics without the foreground getting in the way, but I guess the effect is kind of weird. I'll keep that in mind next time! :)

Nicely done. I know these places. :)

Most reactions

Back