Some Weekend fun

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I have not posted pictures in a long time. Here are some from the weekend that I was pleased with. Please let me know what you think.

DSC02532bsm.jpg

DSC02555sm.jpg

DSC02558sm.jpg

santino said:
ok, I think you like flowers, nature and all (judging by your avatar and pics), so I gotta admit I like your pics, no. 2 wins :D

I guess my sig throws that all off a bit doesn't it. :) Thanks for the comment.

Cool lens flare in #2, Karissa! The light hitting the leaves has a surreal quality I dig a lot.

I think #3 is just crying out to be a high-contrast B&W.....oh, I feel his pain here. ;) You should help him out. :p

Oh - I just think it has more impact like this. :) It's probably my crappy work monitor, but it's almost too dark on my screen, and I know there is more detail in the tree than what I'm getting. But I still think it's better as a B&W.

Which do you prefer, Karissa? Do you have a preference with this on, either way?

I think you are right.. a little dark....

Um..you know I kinda like the color but.. don't get me wrong.. I like black and white also. I donno... but I can say that this pict didn't quite capture the real beauty of the place. It did however get rid of what what to the left and right of it. :p

I'll try to repost that pict.

#2 is by far the best. I love the flare it makes it look like the light is cutting through the plant or something...I would say that #3 and #4 are almost completely different pictures with different feelings. The first one is really colorful happy. The BnW is dark and mysterious. Both are awesome

Thank you Zac. Your comments are very encouraging. The first one looked better as a photoshop jpg... I'm not sure why it looks so dull on the web really. I might try redoing it. It is much more vibrant if photoshop.

Lovely photos. I am typicall a B&W nut, but I actually liked #3 in color better. Its got a nice soft, earthy tone.

Thanks Alison!

Shark, Von, Chase, Voo.... do you guys not love me anymore? You don't have anything to say?

I really like the first and second one.

The third sucks man. You need something more.

The BW version of the third one is better but i still think it needs something...an animal? blue sky (with clouds? rain clouds)? IMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back