What's new

Something different c&c

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
3
Location
Tulsa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was messing around today and saw something cool so I grabbed the camera, wanted to see if anyone could figure it out, and get you thoughts, I have not posted some of my favorite yet, but I thought this would be an interesting one to start with.
IMG_42461.jpg
 
looks like a frozen giant seashell to me XD
 
Is it ice scooped out of a birdbath?

Thats pretty close, its a big chunk from my pool, with these low temperatures my pool iced over about 4" thick, yesterday the ice was almost crystalized, you could break it with your hand, and turned into long 4" crystal looking things.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom