Sony SAL30m28 Macro Lens

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Sonys new Macro lens for 199 bucks. Just ordered one for my a300 that should get here next week. Excited to try it out. I know there are not a ton of Sony people around here but anybody get this yet or read much about it? A lot of the time when searching for lenses I see sample pics taken from it but havnt seen that for this lens...too new I guess. Well...I will make sure to post some pics once I do get it...that is if my husband lets me have it before xmas. :lol: I had till my birthday for my Sigma. :grumpy:

:lmao:

This is Sonys new Macro lens for 199 bucks. Just ordered one for my a300 that should get here next week. Excited to try it out. I know there are not a ton of Sony people around here but anybody get this yet or read much about it? A lot of the time when searching for lenses I see sample pics taken from it but havnt seen that for this lens...too new I guess. Well...I will make sure to post some pics once I do get it...that is if my husband lets me have it before xmas. :lol: I had till my birthday for my Sigma. :grumpy:
N.gif

:lmao:

very cool, congrats!

I just ordered one too, thanks for the tip....I was looking for a macro lens in this price range. Hope she likes it!

From the sony website - its minimum focusing distance is only 2cm! Going to be abig shift from using the sigma for macro work, but still with effort and patience you should get some great results!

Good luck!

Yeah it sounds like a great lens! I have not really used my sigma for any macro work...I have been waiting to get a macro lens and just saw this one came out and its like half what all the others cost!

Most reactions

Back