SORRY, FOLKS!!!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Right now, page 1 looks like the spammer of spammmers has been at work. "LaFoto" is monopolising the page - and this new thread will push my name over onto Page 2.

If this is generally not done, i.e. if it is not right to comment on so many photos at the time, please let me know.

It is just that I wasn't around in days, and the board really changes face in only just days, or the Gallery here does, that is. And I like to look at all your photos, and many make me want to say something. I don't want anyone to feel left out, and there are many newcomers who I would like the welcome.

But even though I still have two and a half pages to sift through, I feel I should give you all a break... and give the most recent (!) photos, which are now on Page 2 (so sorry!) a fair chance.

Therefore I think I will have to help my housework do itself - my call (at the beginning of my "session" here) was not quite so well heard by my housework as I had hoped it would be :(!!!)

I'll be back later then.

Well, I wouldn't put "addiction to TPF" quite past me here... but I would also say that I am not the only one! ;)

ya can't catch me.........:greenpbl:

yeah, i noticed my protest post was on the second page already...whats up with that? BUMP! :lol:

LAFoto! Don't forget about my pics in Gallery!!!!
Spammer you are btw :D and addicted too :D

"Protest post"?
Posts by Mentos?

Oooops!
So much more that wants to be caught up on! Oooops, oooops, oooops. I shall never make it. Never. What with so many new threads started by BlueEyedSarah...

Who else wants their newest threads commented on (by me, maybe, even?) ???
Place your orders

HERE:

LaFoto said:
"Protest post"?

Who else wants their newest threads commented on (by me, maybe, even?) ???
Place your orders

HERE:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23917

this one is lonely LaFoto!! I don't know why it didn't get too much critique.. please be brutally honest here.. are they boring? too many shots in one thread? too dark?? too much like other threads I posted?? Hit me!!! hehehehe (just wondering)

Glad you are back, hope all is well

Anyone else is welcome to slap me around also! hehehe!

Your wish is my demand ;).
Replied to that one... but did not "slap you around", I'm afraid... Did I do wrong in LIKING your photos?

Anyone else?
Place your wish

HERE:

Most reactions

Back