South Park Style

This is me!
spark.jpg

This looks more like me then I do. :confused:

chill.jpg

Well, I made one, but since I'm at work and don't have photoshop, I can't seem to get it cropped down so I can post it. :(

doenoe said:
dude, why arent you wearing any pants?

Yea...about that...see, the thing is, I really was, but they ended up being the same color as my skin...I like my pants to match my skin :)

OK, so I f'ed up...but it's true that I ended up using the same color for my skin AND my pants.

At least I didn't post a naked one like that dude Erniebatt's Back. His avatar is a naked South Park kid...that's just creapy.

wow! awesome stuff guys! After comparing with the artsy-fartsy s-p, you all so damn look like yourselves!

jocose said:
*Jo Cose shudders as a cold chill races up his spine*
aw come on. we all now how you get your 4 yearly bonus's
...ah, and for the facts, is your bos a she-boss? (i'm tryn'a reproduce him/her in south park version, hehe)

Alexandra said:
aw come on. we all now how you get your 4 yearly bonus's
...ah, and for the facts, is your bos a she-boss? (i'm tryn'a reproduce him/her in south park version, hehe)

You mean when I'm on all fours and getting shafted by my boss? Perhaps.

My boss is more of an IT boss...She has some boobage and wears skirts, but I don't think she is really a he-boss or a she-boss, just an IT-boss.

[advertisement] If you would like more information on Jo Cose's boss, see the limerick thread. [/advertisement]

Most reactions

Back