Southern Bikini Girl

Well, if it works for you, then it works; personally, I think you'd see a huge improvement if you were to get the flash off of the camera!

Let us lay down this one caveat that I may be missing something here, but ELA seems pretty easy to defeat even by accident. If you start with RAW files and work in lossless formats, and then save to JPEG in the final step (i.e. a pretty normal process) it appears to me that ELA says not much.

FotoForensics - Analysis

I'm pretty sure THAT one is a composite.

Still not feelin the shadows on this one, but it ain't like anyone's gonna die if we disagree.

Let us lay down this one caveat that I may be missing something here, but ELA seems pretty easy to defeat even by accident. If you start with RAW files and work in lossless formats, and then save to JPEG in the final step (i.e. a pretty normal process) it appears to me that ELA says not much.

FotoForensics - Analysis

I'm pretty sure THAT one is a composite.

Still not feelin the shadows on this one, but it ain't like anyone's gonna die if we disagree.

Having shot a lot of photos, and a lot of photos with flash, it's pretty easy to see where the light is coming from.

It's not about disagreement, as though it's an opinion. Either you're correct that this is a composite, or you're not.

This is not a composite image! If anyone wants the original Raw file to experiment with PM me with your e-mail. It won't let me upload it here.

It's not about disagreement, as though it's an opinion. Either you're correct that this is a composite, or you're not.

Buckster, just leave me alone in future. I don't mind disagreement, but your appalling rudeness is not something I should have to put up with.

Okay - The OP has clearly stated that this is image is NOT a composite. Please cease and desistwith all talk along that line.

Thank-you

This is not a composite image! If anyone wants the original Raw file to experiment with PM me with your e-mail. It won't let me upload it here.
Thanks so much for your offer!! I'd love to get a copy of the RAW image, so that I may try it out with the challenge presented earlier in the thread to me.

I tried to PM you, but got this: "Memorylanephotos has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

You can email it to me directly at [email protected]

I am sorry about that. I must have something on my settings wrong. I will check that and I have e-mailed the original raw file to you.

Her right shoulder is very bright...I saw that at first glance. Well, maybe second glance. No, third.

i guess it just looks strange with the composition.

your compositing skills are good, but not great. the light does not match, and the lie of her hand on the branch is bad. still, good effort.

ok.. i zoomed in on this one and don't see (other than the big variance in lighting) why you say its a composite? maybe im being a dumb dumb.. but that would have to be a fantastic job done by op with her hair??

Not sure if they actually are, but the girl/tree and the background do seem to be two separate entities...

Actually, it sort of looks like three photos - girl, tree, background.

Not sure, but it looks 'fake' to me.

edit
Should have read the whole thread first. Still - that's how it 'looks' to me. Not sure if it's just over-sharpened, or what, but something looks "off".

This is not a composite photo.
Thanks for the interest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back