"Spectre" on Film

blahblahblah film blahblahblah grain.

that's interesting. My dad got to go see it last week for a special viewing. Ill have to call him today and see what he thought about it

I'm seeing it tomorrow in IMAX. I read about the 35mm thing, I'm curious to see how it looks.

I'm seeing it tomorrow in IMAX. I read about the 35mm thing, I'm curious to see how it looks.
I didn't released that you are so young. Lucky you. :1219:

mandate night with my bros.

The old man said it was a good movie. I bit different than his previous films and they used a lot of wide scenic shots in the film. He said it had a very old western feel to the cinematography. The DB10 and the Jag were awesome.

Curious name DB. DB usually stands for Daimler - Benz. Also for Deustche Bahn, German Railroads. LOL.

movie just looked out of focus most of the time. Lacked critical sharpness you get with digital. It was filmed in a modern style, I saw no benefit to the viewer. plus it gets converted back to digital anyway.

the cinematography as mentioned above, was indeed pretty good. lots of scenes with dramatic lighting.

movie just looked out of focus most of the time. Lacked critical sharpness you get with digital. It was filmed in a modern style, I saw no benefit to the viewer. plus it gets converted back to digital anyway.

the cinematography as mentioned above, was indeed pretty good. lots of scenes with dramatic lighting.
Go once more. This time don't drink before.

not that good of a movie to see twice.

plus it was soft so Bond didnt show his wrinkles.

IMAX always looked blurry to me, not matter how they were shot. Not that I've been to one recently because they also make me queasy. :icon_pale:

Imax is just the size of the screen
I watch a ton of movies at same theatre and they typically look amazing.

using tapatalk.

IMAX always looked blurry to me, not matter how they were shot. Not that I've been to one recently because they also make me queasy. :icon_pale:

Your projectionist is probably the problem. IMAX has always been sharp to me.

Imax is just the size of the screen
I watch a ton of movies at same theatre and they typically look amazing.

using tapatalk.

There is a LOT more than just screen size, at least on a true IMAX production. A full IMAX pipeline is shot on 70mm film, which is closer to 645. The projector is also totally different from 35mm. I think, and I could be wrong, but I believe that there is also a sound component to IMAX that is different from your typical dolby/thx.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back