speedlite cant fire !! help !

yes i know all that stuff , its just the light sign is RED , i press on it sometimes it flash and sometimes it wont flash

A camera retail store should definitely be able to help you.

Also - please understand that I was not being a smart aleck in the above post, just making sure that your problem wasn't some simple little misunderstanding from your not being familiar with the flash...

I have sold lenses to people where, when they got home, called me back to ask me how to change a lens on their DSLR.

Or they meet me to buy an older AF lens, and I ask what camera they have. Often turns out to be a D40, or they just show up, not knowing what lenses will fit their own camera.

Recently sold a flash to someone who didn't even know their flash needed batteries, or knew if it was compatible with their DSLR. Or didn't know you could even fire a flash while it was off the hot shoe.

yes i know all that stuff , its just the light sign is RED , i press on it sometimes it flash and sometimes it wont flash

A camera retail store should definitely be able to help you.

Also - please understand that I was not being a smart aleck in the above post, just making sure that your problem wasn't some simple little misunderstanding from your not being familiar with the flash...

I have sold lenses to people where, when they got home, called me back to ask me how to change a lens on their DSLR.

Or they meet me to buy an older AF lens, and I ask what camera they have. Often turns out to be a D40, or they just show up, not knowing what lenses will fit their own camera.

Recently sold a flash to someone who didn't even know their flash needed batteries, or knew if it was compatible with their DSLR. Or didn't know you could even fire a flash while it was off the hot shoe.

i understand , thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back