Spider

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the shot I'm most proud of ....out of every single shot I've taken ..... because upon finding him in my basement I calmly(ish) went upstairs, grabbed the camera and came back for a shot.... and didn't run SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL!!!! like usual *shudder* spiders scare the snot out of me!!!
Thank goodness I got this "acceptable" one on the first shot. I think I'll work on improving my technique etc... on less scary bugs for now.

IMG_4697.jpg

Ew. Pretty good picture, but ew. I don't know why I open these threads with spider pictures! :lol:

Since I see your photos are ok to edit I did some minor tweaks on this one. The main thing it needed in my opinion was to be cropped. It is on my photo site just to post it here but I will remove it in a couple days or even sooner if you so desire.

Jerry

IMG_4697copy.jpg

Ew. Pretty good picture, but ew. I don't know why I open these threads with spider pictures! :lol:
lol thanks Bellaluna! Agree, the cropped image... while looks better .. is reeeeeally creeping me out!
Since I see your photos are ok to edit I did some minor tweaks on this one. The main thing it needed in my opinion was to be cropped. It is on my photo site just to post it here but I will remove it in a couple days or even sooner if you so desire.

Jerry

IMG_4697copy.jpg

Ah you have found my special weakness... cropping ... yours looks uncomfortably better! thanks for the edit Jerry :) and no worries on hosting the image.

I'd be screaming like a girl... you're nuts for getting that close to that thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nice shot.

Nice spider shot. The crop really adds quite a lot to the composition.

Spiders don't scare me, but snakes sure do.

I'd be screaming like a girl... you're nuts for getting that close to that thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nice shot.
Confirmed nuts ... lol

Nice spider shot. The crop really adds quite a lot to the composition.

Spiders don't scare me, but snakes sure do.
I agree, makes me wonder what other good crops I'm missing in the shots I've taken.
Snakes are no prob for me so I'll take care of the snakes if you take care of the spiders K ? lol

Nice spider shot. The crop really adds quite a lot to the composition. Spiders don't scare me, but snakes sure do.
I really don't have a fear of that stuff. The only thing that scares me are palmetto bugs. If you haven't been to Florida you've never really seen a cockroach. Palmettos are about 3 times the size of a regular cockroach! I remember the first I saw a regular cockroach and thought it a baby palmetto lol!

lol, only thing I'm scared of are bees & wasp.

spiders, snakes, gators, lions & tigers I have no problem with. I had a small spider living in my truck for a while there.

In fact a couple of months ago I was on my job site (roadway construction) & I was wlaking through some semi-tall grass by the highway & a small snake struck me. I didn't really bite me, cause it hit my boot. Scared the hell out of the other two guys I was with, lol. I think the way they screamed & jumped scared me more than the actual snake.

The only thing that scares me are palmetto bugs. If you haven't been to Florida you've never really seen a cockroach. Palmettos are about 3 times the size of a regular cockroach!

Ew, I don't like palmetto bugs either. They're like cockroaches on steroids. Then again, so are all the other bugs in Florida. But I really hate spiders *shudder*.

The only thing that scares me are palmetto bugs. If you haven't been to Florida you've never really seen a cockroach. Palmettos are about 3 times the size of a regular cockroach!

Ew, I don't like palmetto bugs either. They're like cockroaches on steroids. Then again, so are all the other bugs in Florida. But I really hate spiders *shudder*.

For real. I think this is how most people react (not from here) when they see their first palmetto bug

OMGWTF.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back