What's new

Spiders...

miguellara78

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
5
Location
South Gate, C.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I just got my camera and I am fairly new to photography, I had an olympus like 3 years ago but was busy with others thing in life so I just did a few point and shot pictures with it and sold it, I just decided to get serious with my photography and I got my new camera and lenses a few days ago.

Here are some spiders I shot practicing some things I read about like compsosition, aperture, shutter speed, exposure, etc.... Shots were done in full manual mode with manual focus.

Thank you.



2009921.jpg



2009926.jpg



2009924.jpg



2009925.jpg



2009923.jpg
 
LOL, I know creepy ahh?
I am posting something a little more easy on the eye in a few minutes...
Hopefully you can stare at those a little longer :).

Tks for checking these shots out.
 
I really love the third one. We have really huge spider over here in Korea. I'll try to go find one tomorrow.
 
Thank you, yeah 3rd is one that I really like.

This spider is really tiny, maybe 3mm in size. with the naked eye it doesn't even look like it has hair.
That's what I love about macrophotography, it introduces you to a whole new world, that we have right in our back yards and we always ignore :) .

Looking forward to see your pics.

Tks.
 
Very nice shots! What setup are you using?
 
Hi ,

I shot these with the A65 and the 100mm macro lens.

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Miguel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom