What's new

Spinnaker Tower, UK. My first D200 shots.

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
313
Reaction score
9
Location
West London, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken last night, I drove a 200 mile round trip with some friends to go out for dinner for the evening and photograph this - Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth, England.

tower.jpg


tower2.jpg


Both taken with the D200 and 12-24 DX which I was lucky enough to borrow from someone. WOW does the D200 produce some seriously sharp images with this lens!! I will be buying one at the end of the month to sit on my D200 full time having used it last night - this is going to be one expensive start to the new year!!

Both exposures were around 5 seconds at ISO 100 and F/9 and F/11 and Adobe RGB colourspace.

One annoying thing, I lost the cover for the 10pin terminal, its far too small and fidley to take off and keep safe when your fingers are numb from the cold :(
 
Awsome, I really like the color in the second. nice shots
 
dang...thats cool. i especially like the second one. well done!
 
cool shots, love the compositions, i'd pick the second one too if I had to choose a favorite ;)

:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom