sports photography products...best sellers?

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For all you youth league shooters out there, just curious what products work best for you? What are your best selling products? Worst? Any products they have caught your attention?

I will say my best selling add on products are buttons, key chains, and custom posters, outside of the packages of course. But it seems like I am missing something, or add on items are not in people's budget right now.

I have added a bunch of products, removed some as well, but just sick of changing my order forms every season. Hoping little league does well this year.

I know there has to be some youth league photographers on here!

For all you youth league shooters out there, just curious what products work best for you? What are your best selling products? Worst? Any products they have caught your attention?

I will say my best selling add on products are buttons, key chains, and custom posters, outside of the packages of course. But it seems like I am missing something, or add on items are not in people's budget right now.

I have added a bunch of products, removed some as well, but just sick of changing my order forms every season. Hoping little league does well this year.

I don't shoot little league but am wondering, is this question as a result of a drop in sales? From what you have listed, it seems to be the standard that most people are selling, are you selling posed action photos and game action as well?

I don't shoot little league but am wondering, is this question as a result of a drop in sales? From what you have listed, it seems to be the standard that most people are selling, are you selling posed action photos and game action as well?

Its mostly that I look at my pre-pay evelopes, and think "there are too many products on here that don't sell well", so I change it, and change it. It's more the market that determines the product sales I guess. Different places have different tastes in products. But I thought I might get some insight on what others have been trying. Yes I sell game action posters as well as the team and indviduals. I will post my flyer for T&I.

$PrePay (1 of 1)-2.JPG

Those are the standards for T&I sales. I have a price list from another company local to me sitting in front of me that is almost identical to the one you are using except for the pricing. I don't see anything obvious missing.

What lab are you using for your prints and ordering?

I actually use a local pro lab, prolabexpress.com. Their prints are spectacular, people there are wonderful, prices are a little higher than the huge labs. But I prefer to keep what I can within the community, or at least the same state. I have to order a few of the add on items like the dog tags, but I added them thinking they might be a seller. The actual prepays are custom done at H&H. They have good pricing, and it would be easier to order through them for the products, but like I said I prefer local if its not going to cost me too much more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back