What's new

Sports shoot...

seekcreative

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Bentonville, AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an upcoming youth sports shoot coming up. I am using my chroma green screen for portraits and my zoom for some action shots. Aside from lighting, is there anything I should expect or try to resolve before getting into it?

I have done plenty of work in the past but that was several years ago before getting a full time design gig so I will be getting back into the swing of things again. Thanks in advance.
 
Are you shooting indoors or outdoors?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom