sports skill discussions

A small knit sport but I can't belive bike trials didn't even make the list when fishing did. Anyone can hold a beer, uh....err, uh I mean fishingpole........... Excuse me while I go fish through the fridge for a beer :p

i play with a bag of 18 frisbees...

5 drivers(3 candy beasts, and 1 dx teebird, 1 dx beast)
6 mid range, various craP i cant throw....
3 practice frisbees(they weigh 200 grams each...)
4 putters(spider,aero, ace, birdie...)

oh and as for julie...id hit it.

md

Man, I'm out of date. I had to look a bunch of those up.

My main drivers are a Polaris LS and LF, a Discraft XL, and an Eagle. I have a Whippet for wind shots and a Cobra for rollers.

I like light or beat-up drivers for my approach discs. I have a 148 Polaris LS that I really like. Also a rather gnarly Gazelle which I think is the first disc I ever bought. I've tried some others like the Omega and such, but I keep going back to driver since I feel most comfortable with them.

For putting all I have is a Fusion Tank. I love the soft rubber on that. No nasty bounces if I smack the chains wrong. I'll still only use that if I'm close; otherwise I use the Polaris.

Dammit. Now I want to play.

markc said:
Man, I'm out of date. I had to look a bunch of those up.

My main drivers are a Polaris LS and LF, a Discraft XL, and an Eagle. I have a Whippet for wind shots and a Cobra for rollers.

I like light or beat-up drivers for my approach discs. I have a 148 Polaris LS that I really like. Also a rather gnarly Gazelle which I think is the first disc I ever bought. I've tried some others like the Omega and such, but I keep going back to driver since I feel most comfortable with them.

For putting all I have is a Fusion Tank. I love the soft rubber on that. No nasty bounces if I smack the chains wrong. I'll still only use that if I'm close; otherwise I use the Polaris.

Dammit. Now I want to play.

wow, bosom buddy..

i had the disks you have but i can hit the trees with a lot of force so i had to switch to candy plastic. i like omega, but my friend is an INNOVA dealer and gets mad if we dont use his resources, plus the discounts man!!!

i have one of those big bags too... :lol: :lol:

md

MDowdey said:
i had the disks you have but i can hit the trees with a lot of force so i had to switch to candy plastic. i like omega, but my friend is an INNOVA dealer and gets mad if we dont use his resources, plus the discounts man!!!
Oh sweet. That comes in handy. Especially if you have water traps. :p
I haven't looked at any of the new discs since '99, so the EliteX plastic of the XL was the latest and greatest at the time.

If it's not too hot next weekend, maybe I'll play half a round.

Most reactions

Back