What's new

Spring is everywhere!

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot these with my trusty rusty point and shoot. I thought the colors were amazing.

100_8171-2.jpg


100_8174-2.jpg


100_8175-5.jpg



100_8176-5.jpg
 
The first is kind of my favourite, if it weren't for the busy background on the lefthand side. I do like how the flowers are almost backlit and the leaves a bit translucent, but if the background in the first photo were as neutral, as it is in the second (which I don't like as much with regards to the lighting), it'd be even better.
 
I see what you mean about the background. I'll see if I can get a better angle.
What about the other too? too bad for comments? :(
 
Bump
 
"Too bad" would be too much. "Too normal" maybe, with regards to their lighting, or their backgrounds.

It IS a good thing that the background is blurred and only the flower is in focus. Yes.
But then to make a photo engaging, you need some more. Like intersting light (as in 1).
 
Thanks for the reply and the input. Noted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom