Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for a walk in a local park and saw this little lady perched on top of a rock having a snack... Not my usual subject matter, but I rather liked the way it came out.

Squirrel2.jpg

People tend to not shoot squirrels for some reason, but personally I find them rather photogenic. Very nice shot, I think you captured her quite well.

Nicely done. About the only way to improve upon it is to add this...........

:biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
People tend to not shoot squirrels for some reason, but personally I find them rather photogenic. Very nice shot, I think you captured her quite well.
Thanks! I thought she was quite photogenic, and clearly NOT shy!

Nicely done. About the only way to improve upon it is to add this...........

<Ack-p'tooie>
:biglaugh:
:lol: Actually, it was more like a machine-gun; it probably took no more than 30 seconds for her to turn that fir cone into a nub!

VERY nice; love that little bit of falling debris, like she's flinging the shell off the nut.
Thanks Sharon, that was the little detail that I thought really helped this image too.

Good catch! I love squirrel pictures. They were all over the place where we used to live. We moved about a year ago and I don't think I've seen more than a few in that time.

I love Squirrels.Nice capture.

Interesting markings on your squirrel. Over here, those colors look like a fat chipmunk :lol:
Nice shot

Good catch! I love squirrel pictures. They were all over the place where we used to live. We moved about a year ago and I don't think I've seen more than a few in that time.
There were LOTS of them in the park; I've not seen so many red squirrels before!

I love Squirrels.Nice capture.
Thanks!

Interesting markings on your squirrel. Over here, those colors look like a fat chipmunk :lol:
Nice shot
Eastern red squirrel, cute little beggars.

Erm, you do realize that these two adorable furry critters tag teamed you right? She was lookin' all cute and ooo look at me and stuff distracting you while her partner in crime there went on a snack hunt in your bag ;)
I love these guys, they are a constant form of entertainment around here, the latest craze is the babies jumping between trees from branch to branch, they often over estimate their jumping ability and it ends up in a very ungraceful dismount as they miss the other side lol!

Erm, you do realize that these two adorable furry critters tag teamed you right? She was lookin' all cute and ooo look at me and stuff distracting you while her partner in crime there went on a snack hunt in your bag ;)
I love these guys, they are a constant form of entertainment around here, the latest craze is the babies jumping between trees from branch to branch, they often over estimate their jumping ability and it ends up in a very ungraceful dismount as they miss the other side lol!

:lol: Yeah, that was pretty much how I had it figured too!

Most reactions

Back