What's new

**squirrels - Do you blush?

Your avatar does not work. I know, I tried.
 
Permission to enter hole?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #35
Lol Ahh, a spitter are ya? ;)
 
Only when it sneaks up on me like that ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #37
I hate when it sneaks up on you! Lol
 
My name is manaheim and I approve of this message.

I'd approve of it more if mish's avatar worked, but hey...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #40
Mana, its not working for you?!! That's too bad.

Rabbit, I generally don't see it coming. Lol
 
Wow, you people really let it all out when you're left unattended, huh? :lol:
 
Come on Charlie, no throwing people under the bus. We are all guilty, although until the post above you, I was only guilty of reading this thread (and my personal thoughts).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom