What's new

**squirrels - Do you blush?

I just delete spam, and make smart a$$ comments where appropriate. Pay me no mind. :lol:
 
I just delete spam, and make smart a$$ comments where appropriate. Pay me no mind. :lol:

spam does seem to be a never ending battle on the forum.
some of the spammers are really really persistent.
 
Bloody Vikings.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #68
I just delete spam, and make smart a$$ comments where appropriate. Pay me no mind. :lol:
Hey!! That's my job!!
Good to see you joining in on the fun!! We need more of you big wigs to come down to our level...hehe
 
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom