What's new

**squirrels - Do you blush?

Come on Charlie, no throwing people under the bus. We are all guilty, although until the post above you, I was only guilty of reading this thread (and my personal thoughts).

But it is HER fault.. she is cute! And she blushes so well! ... Squirrels is NAUGHTY! :spank::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::smileys::smileys::whip::whip::madass::madass::headbang::headbang::headbang::clap::clap::clap::clap::drool::drool:
 
"She can't help it if she's made that way
She's not to blame if they look her way
She ain't really trying to cause a scene
It just comes naturally, no the girl can't help it" - Mel McDaniel
 
"She can't help it if she's made that way
She's not to blame if they look her way
She ain't really trying to cause a scene
It just comes naturally, no the girl can't help it" - Mel McDaniel


Dats our Squirrels! :drool:
 
Allright allright. Settle down. I'm trying to get small children to eat brocolli over here for crying out loud, and then I've got all these pictures of rulers to take.
 
in.
salook.gif
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #51
Makes me want to be a bee
 
So much hoopla. I just don't get it..........................................................anymore! :grumpy::grumpy::soapbox::banghead::madmad:
 
Wow, you people really let it all out when you're left unattended, huh? :lol:

Is it sad that I "work" here and I have no ****ing clue who this person is?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #56
8 posts...no one does.
 
So much hoopla. I just don't get it..........................................................anymore! :grumpy::grumpy::soapbox::banghead::madmad:

we're bored.
 
Mish... I have clicked OK about 10,000 times... still not working! TEASE! :greenpbl:
 
Charlie, it's the other button that you click it with....;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom