Squirrels!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are wild squirrels, out by a pond they are not used to people in anyway. But I was laying behind a clump of tall grass sneaking up on some pelicans, and the squirrel came over only a few yards away. He ate some seeds and left, but came back in a few minutes for a drink. :)

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

This group were eating fresh greens!
IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

nice set. #2 looks good.

nice set. #2 looks good.
Thanks! #4 and #5 were so funny, he was sitting there eating is 4 and when he heard the shutter of the camera he would lean over to see what it was!:biglaugh:

nice set. #2 looks good.
Thanks! #4 and #5 were so funny, he was sitting there eating is 4 and when he heard the shutter of the camera he would lean over to see what it was!:biglaugh:

Was just going to mention that I love his pose in those shots :) Otherwise, I'm diggin' #3.

Numbers 2, 4 and 5 looked epic!

We don't have many squirrels where I live. You see them occasionally but not for long. I think the coyotes or hawks get them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There is a population of Canadian black squirrels in the DC area. They were first introduced at the National Zoo in the 1900s. I'll try to get a shot, next time I get to DC or to the UMD area (maybe next weekend).

Good ones!!! #5 is Awesome!! Love the expression on the face... I see that a lot when I'm in the back yard watching the squirrels...

Love number five too, his expression is just so funny and cute.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back