What's new

St. Joseph's Church Spire

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
71
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p522459220-2.jpg


The composition is not quite what I would wish, but there's no other angle that I could do given the limitations I had (50mm lens). I was actually shooting through some sign posts that would be in the shot if I backed up another foot.
 
the cross (tip) being so close to the top of the image creates an uncomfortable feeling. Its TOO close to the top I think. Rule of Thirds would do wonders also if you could adjust the tower to be just to the left of center.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom