St. Pat's Pups - with a simple backdrop

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were shot with natural light. When I did the Mardi Gras photos little Quincy didn't like the new floor and I think the flash bothered him so I went with the light from windows. Used a cardboard white board as background and a fluffy white blanket. Photo of the set up included. I tried to shoot for solid white and edited these differently than usual. C&C welcome

1. Oscar

Oscar
by Cheryl, on Flickr

2. Snickers perked up when I held his favorite toy tennis ball. He goes nuts over tennis balls.

Snickers
by Cheryl, on Flickr

3. Quincy, this is his relaxed pose lol

Quincy
by Cheryl, on Flickr

4. I think they are finished and want their snacks

St Pat's Day
by Cheryl, on Flickr

5. Quincy. This edit was the first version and not quite pure white background. Too muddy?

Qunicy ready for St. Pat's Day
by Cheryl, on Flickr

6. The simple set up
BackgroundSMw.jpg

Good shooting. I especially like the shot of
Snickers.

Nicely done, Cheryl; goes to show how little equipment you actually NEED to produce really nice images!

Beautifully done.. lots of expression in their faces.. they must be so much fun

Good shooting. I especially like the shot of
Snickers.

Thanks Derrel! First time I used the tennis ball to get his attention. I need to find a way to strap it to my camera.

Nicely done, Cheryl; goes to show how little equipment you actually NEED to produce really nice images!

Thanks! The living room has large windows and nice light. These were shot on a sunny morning when the sun was not directly casting onto the floor.

Great set. I especially like #1. As @tirediron said great images from a simple set up.

Thanks! #1 Oscar is usually the most compliant of the three. I was by myself and crawling back and forth with the pups and fixing their beards. One shake and the beards are a mess.

Beautifully done.. lots of expression in their faces.. they must be so much fun

Thanks! They are so much fun! They each have their own personalities and their own spots around the house where they nap.

Lovely shots.......

Thanks Jeff!

Cuteness! Great photos Cheryl.

Great shots and #4 made me laugh. Do you know how hard it is to make a German laugh? Good job!

Quincy is priceless, makes me wonder what he's thinking. They're a fun looking trio.

They're all wonderful dogs but Quincy has "that star power".
And he knows it.

Cuteness! Great photos Cheryl.

Thanks!

Great shots and #4 made me laugh. Do you know how hard it is to make a German laugh? Good job!

Glad they gave you a good laugh! Thanks

All of them are perfect. Such great looking dogs! :)

Thank you! Pups say thanks too

Quincy is priceless, makes me wonder what he's thinking. They're a fun looking trio.

Quincy the little trouble maker of the bunch. True to being the youngest child. He thinks he rules the roost around here. He is the most expressive of the three.

They're all wonderful dogs but Quincy has "that star power".
And he knows it.

Thanks! Quincy has many expressions. He likes to stare me down when he wants food or outside or a toy.

Most reactions

Back