I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Wife, Mother & Sister are starting up a stained glass studio...and they are looking for names.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

So far I like...
Glass Hoppers
Pane in the glass
Glass Holes j/k
Colored light Studios

any more?

How about Stains-R-Us ? :D

Big Mike said:
My Wife, Mother & Sister are starting up a stained glass studio...and they are looking for names.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

So far I like...
Glass Hoppers
Pane in the glass
Glass Holes j/k
Colored light Studios

any more?

is that like stained glass glory holes??? Odd image :)

I like Pane in the Glass personaly, but I think you might offend some.

How about

"Glass Stains -- their not just on your jeans"

How bout...

"Place that makes stained glass"
Our name is straightforward. :lmao:

ok..thought of a few-

'rose colored glasses'

'pained'

"shards of color"

"glassed in"

'beveled edges'

and this one is out there, but when you work with old stained glass ( not sure if the new version uses this..) but to keep it all together they used to use lead...so.... being a fan of led zep...

" get the led out"

led to color... or 'led to the rainbow' if they wanna be all girlie

then you got.. led to the window... or "led out of pane"

and one of my favorites just sitting here playing.." thru the glass dimly" quoting corinthians 13.....anyway.. just thoughts...

Thanks

I like "shards of color"

and yes, they do use lead solider.

I'll forward all the suggestions.

Oh...that gives me some ideas...

Head of the Glass

A Touch of Glass

I'm not good with naming businesses, but I wanted to say that I think it's awesome they are starting a business :D

My mom had been making stained glass art for many years...off and on.

A while back she had a little business going, they had a sale in out house twice a year...then my sister was born and the studio space was used up. Then she moved the studio to a friends house...that worked for a while but then she moved away.

It's been 5 or six years but they have the studio set up again. This time it's my Mom, Wife and the little sister who forced out the studio in the first place.

I used to make a few things here and there, it's pretty fun to do. But now I just appreciate the time alone to watch TV, play video games...or more often play ball hockey.

I think I will take photos of their work...maybe help them get a web site set up. I also want to get some shots of them working.

I personally like "A Touch of Glass" for a name

Also want to say sounds like a very cool venture ... stained glass is something I've always wanted to try but haven't had the opportunity yet ... that and glass blowing.

Anyways wish them luck :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back