What's new

Stalingrad 1943 *First 5d mk ii shots

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
I love this camera plain and simple, the quality it produces and the amount of noise their ISNT :)

I am so happy

​
Stalingrad 1943

7702062896_7c06ce962a_b.jpg




Before N After
7702519358_1045bb3648_h.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice, love the Mosin and her costume.
 
appreciated Trever1t, I am a huge ww2 collector and buff, more like this to come. Any requests?
 
yea, she couldnt get it off :) lol I made her take off her braclet and other rings but that one ;)
 
lol we really didnt break out the lotion haha, my son was upstairs squirming around and I was in a bit of a hurry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom