standing on the bridge

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
130615_0053 (Custom).jpg

Very nice. I understand the processing, and I like it for most of the image, but I think she needs to be a tad brighter. Also, maybe burn/darken those two bridge supports (middle and far supports).. they have a glow to them that draws my attention.

I agree 3. Also distracting is the white thing in the water. I keep trying to figure out what it is.

Loving the muted, desaturated colors here. Beautiful.

Ditto to the muted,desaturated,colors.I think its lovely as is.Nice Work.

Beautiful. I live the DOF and how it just barely mutes the background.

This is one of my favorites of yours. I really like the mood that you created with the desaturated background and DOF. This reminds me of the puzzles we used to put together with my parents. They did not have the crispness of todays puzzles but instead were softer and had a hazy feel to them. Since she is sharper in the foreground, it appears as if she is going to walk into a painting behind her. Would love to hang this on my wall. Absolutely beautiful just the way it is! :)

Very nice. I understand the processing, and I like it for most of the image, but I think she needs to be a tad brighter. Also, maybe burn/darken those two bridge supports (middle and far supports).. they have a glow to them that draws my attention.
Love the background, but I agree, she needs to be 1/2 - 2/3 stop brighter.
I agree 3. Also distracting is the white thing in the water. I keep trying to figure out what it is.
She was a tad brighter but it seemed to me like she didn't belong (that much) to the image that way, because of the colors and the light on her. She was too bright, vivid with yellow tones and the bg was muted and without yellow tones.

For the bridge supports, yeah... I could tone them down a bit..... and I really don't know what is the white thing in the water... oh no! now I remember, stupid of me, it's the light pole reflection. I cloned out the light pole but I didn't cloned out its reflection :(

Thank you guys! from now on I'll post here first then on fb :)

Last edited:
This is one of my favorites of yours. I really like the mood that you created with the desaturated background and DOF. This reminds me of the puzzles we used to put together with my parents. They did not have the crispness of todays puzzles but instead were softer and had a hazy feel to them. Since she is sharper in the foreground, it appears as if she is going to walk into a painting behind her. Would love to hang this on my wall. Absolutely beautiful just the way it is! :)
oh lovely! It's really nice to hear something like this.

Thank you! :icon_hug:

I really like the work you have posted the last few months. Please keep up the good work.....

I really like the work you have posted the last few months. Please keep up the good work.....
oooh thank you!

It really means to hear something like this :icon_hug:

For the bridge supports, yeah... I could tone them down a bit..... and I really don't know what is the white thing in the water... oh no! now I remember, stupid of me, it's the light pole reflection. I cloned out the light pole but I didn't cloned out its reflection :(

What! You forgot to clone out something??? No one's ever done that before!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Love the photo! This style you have been shooting is really great, if I had money (and I don't :lol:) I would love a set of these in large canvas prints! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back