Started planning next trip - extremely happy.

Sounds fantastic, Enjoy it! and thanks for sharing the shots you have and thanks in advance for sharing the new ones :)

Fantastic trip! Can't wait to see how this goes. My girlfriend and I started planning a trip to Cambodia and Vietnam the second we got back from Peru. The 2 big points for us to try and see are Angkor Wat and Son Doong.

We travel like you as well, stay with the locals, hostels, etc. Avoid the touristy stuff. It makes it much more "real". Otherwise you might as well be in Disney World.

I certainly wish I wasn't time constrained; I'd like to spend 3 or. 4 months in SEA. the longest trip I've done is 6 weeks in Laos. That was spent entirely in the North.
there is a great luxury in slow travel.

I certainly wish I wasn't time constrained; I'd like to spend 3 or. 4 months in SEA. the longest trip I've done is 6 weeks in Laos. That was spent entirely in the North.
there is a great luxury in slow travel.

Couldn't agree more. This trip sounds fantastic, even at this early stage. I would love to do something similar, for a lengthy period of time. Traveling with others would be like a non-stop adventure party! You'll have a blast. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back