Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, now ive finally got started.
Ive orderd my new p.c., which should be perfect for image manipulation (In the end Im having it built by my bro, not dell) and now I need to start the second fase, emailing around.

Ive come across the email of a local photographer, and from his site it looks like he used to be the same as me, but he managed to get work with photographers.
Im wondering, If I can email him, somehow appeal to the way he started, and perhaps be able to become his assistant (And im willing to do it without pay)

Now...I need to write the best email I can, and, as Alison knows, Im not good at this, so I was wondering if you guys could help me?

If anyone can, thatd be brilliant, thanks :D

Go for it! I've been asked several times how I got started and I'm always willing to help people as best I can. Send him the e-mail and see how it goes. If he's not in the business anymore he may be perfectly happy to give you some tips or even give you some contact names.

Could you help me write the email? Give me a template to work off? I want this email to really grab him, its the only way :p

i dont know if this helps (never really written anything like u r trying to write now) but if i were to write this email i would write it so that i sound competent but also make it personal. maybe u could add things like how u got into photography and where you want to go with it and what not.

anyway good luck!

good luck arty!
the only advice i can offer is to show complete and utter enthusiasm.thats what they are looking for. you can work your way around thetecnicalities, you are young. tell them you are full of enthusiasm,ideas, are very willing to learn, open to new ideas and opportunities,are a great team player, and that you love photography with a passion.

enthusiasm is key!

good luck matey, let me know if you need any help writing it. :)

Most reactions

Back