bengtb TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2009 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location Stockholm Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2009 #1 I have started to play around with photo and cheap LED lamps i got from a hardware store
jbylake Dodging the Men in Black Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 729 Reaction score 35 Location State of Confusion. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2009 #2 Looks like you might be on to something there.... I'm going to see what I can dig up locally, and play around with it. J:thumbup:
Looks like you might be on to something there.... I'm going to see what I can dig up locally, and play around with it. J:thumbup:
S syphlix TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 687 Reaction score 1 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2009 #3 check out this link on LED stuff