Statue and billboard

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spotted this recently and I liked the proximity of the statue to the advetisement. I did some layering though to create some separation between the two to give a sense of depth.

277891441_BmxQ7-L.jpg

i love the statue and would like to see it against a solid, light colored background. how interesting!!!

I would cut the picture off so the blackness of the sky doesn't show, and it's JUST the statue and the billboard.

I said cut instead of crop. What's up with that? I'm not even going to go fix it, I'm THAT lazy.

wow.

what an amazing find.

the open space of the sky in the top right corner bothers me, but I love this shot.

thanks glad you like....I actually like the comp how it is lol.

i love the statue and would like to see it against a solid, light colored background. how interesting!!!

thanks very much.

I would cut the picture off so the blackness of the sky doesn't show, and it's JUST the statue and the billboard.

I said cut instead of crop. What's up with that? I'm not even going to go fix it, I'm THAT lazy.

cut, crop is okay with me....but as I said above I like the comp with the sky even if it does lead the eye out of the image.

Most reactions

Back