Samriel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2007 Messages 325 Reaction score 0 Location Fukuoka, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 #1 No special thought in the shot, just what it is. Hope you like it.
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2008 Banned #2 Very kewl! I can just about smell the pond life - fresh and cool.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 It is quite, quite green!!! And I like the play with the little statue's reflection.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 12, 2008 #4 Ooo i like this a lot, I like the heavy use of green!