R Robstar1619 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2007 Messages 610 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2008 #1 A shot of the Statue of Johann and would like to get C&C please.
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #2 I like the idea, but the eye is drawn to the big bright spot (sun) rather than the statue.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Agree with Dmitri; I think this might have been better composed so that the sun was behind his head, and then used a fill light to bring out some of the statue's detail.
Agree with Dmitri; I think this might have been better composed so that the sun was behind his head, and then used a fill light to bring out some of the statue's detail.