What's new

Staying organized

kass617

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
99
Reaction score
4
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a mac guy. Always been, always will be. It's what I learned on, and it's pretty much all I know. I can get around on Windows, but I prefer OSX. Now that I got that out of the way, when trying to stay organized with photo's, should I rely on iPhoto, or is there another program that is better. Also, when you import your photo's, what other info do you usually add? Do you change the filenames? Add tags, etc?

Thanks.
:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom