What's new

Steamed or Fried?

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First clams of the season.
I went with fried this time. Steamers next time.
Get 'em before the red tide ...
Yum.

p702309823-5.jpg


Ricoh GR 18.3 mm (28mm)
​
 
it isn't level. that beer looks really tasty. i think the beer would be better the main subject and put the food on the side.
 
Looks good. I've never lived more then 2.5 from the Atlantic Ocean and the only seafood I like is fried clams.
 
I love sea food - except for the tiny scallops, I can't remember if the small ones are sea or bay ..
This was a perfect mix of fried clams, onion rings, and french fries.
I felt my life shorten by several years as I ate them and I didn't care.

Yum.
 
Oh - and there were stomachs.
Must have stomachs.
Gotta eat what the clam ate or it doesn't count.
 
Oh - and there were stomachs.
Must have stomachs.
Gotta eat what the clam ate or it doesn't count.

a little sand is the best part
 
Steamed. A little butter and some sweet clams yum.
 
pretty much eat all seafood here....
yum
 
I like it. It's sterile to the point of art. A plastic fork? Perfect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom