Step aside, Photoshop. Use Excel instead.

I like it. Why buy messy paints?

Eww, Excel. I don't remember offhand what at work we had to do on Excel but it was awful. (NO, no no, not Excel! this might give me nightmares!)

But he did quite a bit considering he used Excel. I wouldn't call them paintings, since you know, painting means using paint... but I'd say it's graphic art using Excel in a heckuva creative way. Interesting.

Eww, Excel. I don't remember offhand what at work we had to do on Excel but it was awful. (NO, no no, not Excel! this might give me nightmares!)

But he did quite a bit considering he used Excel. I wouldn't call them paintings, since you know, painting means using paint... but I'd say it's graphic art using Excel in a heckuva creative way. Interesting.

I am an Excel master. Yes I have one of those spreadsheet jobs. Leaves all my creativity for after work.

That was EXCEL-ent!

thats gross

Aw, geez. I had to click on it.

Thankfully, some of the images were just painted stools.

But, I dig the dude doing the excel art. Gives me something to try at work Monday.

And speaking of creating paintings using *****...there's always been thiiiiiiis method....

paintings made with feces - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

how-about-no-bear-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope.jpg

I agree that they aren't "paintings" but are probably more accurately described as graphic art. I am quite impressed with the patience and skill it takes to create such elaborate shapes and arrangements by hand with a mouse. I understand there's probably a healthy use of the copy tool and shapes can be created once, then copied, moved, and resized/recolored. But it still requires the ability to draw those shapes and envision the image. I don't have that kind of patience in front of a computer.

I don't even want to be around a computer that long! ;) But this guy has definitely shown some graphics art talent, so good for him. He can show like-minded people how to do it. Good for him!

Most reactions

Back