M micron TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 12 Location West Sussex UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 25, 2012 #1 This is part of sea defences on St Helier, Channel Islands.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2012 #2 Good repetitive theme. I'd adjust it with curves or level.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Neat image. I agree, it does need some adjusting; how about a re-shoot at a time of day when you don't have quite such distinct highlight and shadow?
Neat image. I agree, it does need some adjusting; how about a re-shoot at a time of day when you don't have quite such distinct highlight and shadow?