Sthvtsh vs. Archangel

Of only his eyes?????? :shock:

They are light brown, I can tell as much. (Aren't they?)
Let's see what I can do...

:blushing: ....aw gawd... i hope theres no embarrassing pics of me!

Here you go i'll save you the touble.... the full version.... this IS what i look like.... even when im at work... honest! :mrgreen:

vamp1.jpg

Honest?
Ha!

This is not true. I have seen you. And taken your photo. In the café. May I post one of those? Please say yes. Please. You look good, really good, actually (you made me wish I were 20 years younger!), even with your natural eyes. May I send it?

LaFoto said:
Honest?
Ha!

This is not true. I have seen you. And taken your photo. In the café. May I post one of those? Please say yes. Please. You look good, really good, actually (you made me wish I were 20 years younger!), even with your natural eyes. May I send it?

Hehe....well, I have recently bumped the babes thread....and there are a few in there. ;)

...course, we need new ones....and only Arch can do that. :p

OK, I feel I may. And my pics that I took of our Archangel are not embarrassing at all. Just nice (like himself).

Look:
Archangel.jpg

lol... thats not too bad i suppose (its good light in this one corinna ;) ).... see i told you im scary.... BOO... ok thats not working anymore :mrgreen:

Archangel wins. ;)

Im diggin both avatars. I took my scary one down, but maybe I will schtick it back up now.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chiller said:
Im diggin both avatars. I took my scary one down, but maybe I will schtick it back up now.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey...I know a good shot for your avatar.....

P2120906pf.jpg

...that way all the girlies will swoon everytime you post. :sexywink:

whoa...me with short hair.:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back