Still alive...

Always good to see you, Corinna. :)

I'm still plugging away at learning German so that when I finally make my way over there to see you and Alex, I can look less like a tourist. :p

Manaheim wrote:
>With you away we were trying to unseat you as top poster.

And? Did any of you manage? Eh? :greenpbl: :mrgreen:.

Corry wrote:
>when I finally make my way over there to see you and Alex, I can look less like a tourist.

THAT is a good plan! Mostly so the "coming over" one. Though I might be over in your lands sooner, who knows? (Though for just now there's less talk of Andreas flying over to Naperville, but eventually that might come up again. Maybe.)

Manaheim wrote:
>With you away we were trying to unseat you as top poster.

And? Did any of you manage? Eh? :greenpbl: :mrgreen:.

Corry wrote:
>when I finally make my way over there to see you and Alex, I can look less like a tourist.

THAT is a good plan! Mostly so the "coming over" one. Though I might be over in your lands sooner, who knows? (Though for just now there's less talk of Andreas flying over to Naperville, but eventually that might come up again. Maybe.)

Yeah, it is more likely you'll come here before I come there. I don't have any clue when I'll actually be able to go to Germany, I just know it's going to happen someday, no matter what.

Welcome back I was wondering what happened to you?
Troy

Well glad to see your still sucking air in. I have been busy as well. Not much time posting in any forum really.

I have to say, everytime I see this thread title, I think of this:

I'd be surprised if Joe doesn't, too. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Vacation? V-a-c-a-t-i-o-n??? Who gave you the right here to go on vacation??:spank: :lol:

Glad you're back, Corrina!

Mitica, would it help you understand better if I explained that for half of my time over, I had to interpret? Each and every guided tour, each speech in our favour (and there were speeched made in our favour, mind)? And that I had to do the English part on a 3-hour PowerPoint presentation (with a break!)? Hm? ;-)

!!!! LaFoto!!!!! :):)

why was I not informed of this thread sooner!!! Great to see you back - your missingness (its early mind is still waking up) was noted!!

Most reactions

Back