What's new

Still experimenting.

Remi M.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another pchop of mine. It's in the same vein as one of my favorite photogs Simon Pais.

255364425_051adc336a_b.jpg


The suspended "catwalks" are actualy the wire guards from 2 halogen lights rotated clockwise.
 
Hey. WOW!
What opportunities there all are in Photoshop!!! COOL!
I wish I knew how to use my PS to all its extent, but I only know a tiny fraction about it ... this is really creative. I like it a lot. Is that a self-portrait then at the same time, too?
 
yo can u post the original?
 
Here is the original shot of me:
258065570_d5e0bc43e7_b.jpg


And here is a picture of the lights I used. But not the one used in the shot. (I can post that if you want):
258069439_70d6dc4ebd_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom