What's new

Still Life C&C

theeph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
9
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a little shoot I set up today. I like it, but sometimes I miss critical flaws.
My intention is to take something I can hang in my kitchen.


$untitled-18.webp
 
Not enough light behind or in front of the kiwi, depending on your intent.

You're in no-mans land.
 
No too bad. Like bitter said, adding more light would have added to this image. We need more color pop here too.
 
I agree with what was said above. The kiwi's definitely need more light.
Did you enhance the detail on these? If so, I think you may want to tone that down a little.
 
major underexposure.
 
No enhanced detail. I wsa surprised to hear you all say it was so underexposed. I thought they might look fake if I brightened it up too much. But I like this revised version much better. Thoughts?
$untitled-18-2.webp
 
Too heavy on the blacks still
 
Too heavy on the blacks still
But only just a tiny bit in my opinion.

This new edit is a huge improvement on the original.
 
I will post a second edit when I have time to really sit down and do it, I can't seem to get it leveled out with the attention I can give it right now. I would really appreciate your continued interest.
 
Second Edit: I had a hard time balancing it all out, but another improvement.

$untitled-18-3.webp
 
I like this second edit much better!
 
Thanks a lot, everyone, for the feedback and compliments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom